Max Pro Precision Trimmer
Go for perfection with the Max Pro Precision Hair Clipper! Trimming, detailing, touching up... it's all possible. The cordless hair clipper with a precision-ground cutting blade is particularly powerful and therefore suitable for all facial and head hair types. With its luxurious appearance and many advantages, it steals countless men's hearts. The cutting blades feel good due to the ergonomic design, prevent wounds on the skin due to the comfort tip and cut the hair quickly and evenly without too much effort.
The trimmer is supplied as a set with 5 attachment combs (1mm, 2mm, 3.5mm, 5mm, contour/shading comb), a cleaning brush and oil. The liquid cleaning oil is a specially developed oil for the cutting blades of the hair clipper so that no hairs stick between the cutting blades, which reduces resistance and volume and extends the lifespan of the hair clipper. With the included accessories, you have everything you need to not only create a beautiful, sleek beard, but also maintain your contour line, create a shading effect or create sleek lines and figures on the scalp. Ideal between haircuts!
Included accessories: 5 attachments, USB charging cable with charger, cleaning brush and maintenance oil.
Curious how to use this tool? See the manual.
All facial and head hair types
Standard 2 years
|Loading time||80 minutes|
|Battery life||120 mins|
|Cable length in cm||
|Automatic switch-off function||
|Minimum trim length||0.0mm|
How to use
- Always make sure your hair is completely clean before using the trimmer.
- Make sure there is no water on the floor or other surfaces near the power socket or trimmer.
- When the product is charged, it is immediately ready for use (you can also use it while charging). The trimmer may have a polished charging station, with one pin wider than the other. If this is the case, this plug will only fit into an electrical outlet if it is properly installed. If the plug does not fit into an electrical outlet, check that the large pin is inserted into the correct hole. If you cannot insert the plug into the socket without any problems, contact an electrician; Never attempt to force the plug into an electrical socket.
- Press the button on the side of the product to turn it on.
- When the tool is on, the light will come on immediately and the tool will do its job.
- The attachments can each be easily clicked onto the tool. If changing the attachment, remove the attachment in the same way.
- Clean the tool using the supplied cleaning brush in combination with a drop of maintenance oil after each use.
- Switch off the product after use by pressing the button on the side again.
PLEASE NOTE : This product is subject to the right of withdrawal. Due to hygienic reasons, we cannot return opened products.