Max Pro Infinity Hairdryer 2100W
The Max Pro Infinity hair dryer is a high quality, revolutionary hair dryer that will change your life forever. The latest technology takes blow-drying hair to another level. The hair dryer lives up to its name due to the brushless electric motor that ensures that the drying time is accelerated by up to 3 times compared to traditional hair dryers, performance is increased and the life of the motor is extended. That's why we say: Infinity and beyond...
The hair dryer comes standard with a diffuser and no less than two nozzles (93mm and 63mm). The nozzles dry and style the hair through a soft, wide stream of air. The diffuser, on the other hand, spreads the air evenly around the hair so that beautiful, frizz-free curls are created.
Information to keep the filter clean:
- Automatic cleaning function - plug in the power and then press the cold air button for a few seconds, the motor can be turned on in reverse for about 10 seconds, do not keep using this function repeatedly, it will cause damage to the motor!
- Manual - First remove the back cover and clean the filter with a small brush!
This tool has a standard 2-year warranty.
Wondering how to use this tool? See manual.
Care for me
To enjoy the Max Pro Infinity Hairdryer for as long as possible, it is very important that the hair dryer is well maintained. This way you get the most out of the hair dryer. Defects due to poor maintenance are not covered by the warranty. Read below how you can best maintain the Max Pro Infinity Hairdryer daily . Keep the image, which is at the bottom of the page, at hand so that you can see at all times which part we are talking about.
1. Remove the back shiny part.
2. Then remove the filter ring.
3. Clean the filter
- Remove the dust with a damp cloth AND make the holes in the filter dust-free by going over them gently with a toothbrush.
4. Then let the hair dryer blow backwards
A. Put the plug in the socket
B. Turn the hair dryer on briefly and then turn it off again.
C. Press the cooling button for 5-10 seconds.
D. The hair dryer will blow backwards automatically after a few seconds.
E. Allow the device to blow backwards until it stops on its own.
5. Don't forget to put the filters back in the right way. Make sure that the dashes/dots on the filters align with each other.
Thick hair, Thin hair, Normal hair
Straight hair, Wavy hair, Curly hair, Frizzy hair
|Cable length in cm||