Max Pro Precision Trimmer
Go for perfection with the Max Pro Precision Clipper! Trimming, detailing, touching up… it's all possible. The cordless hair clipper with a precision-ground cutting blade is particularly powerful and therefore suitable for all facial and scalp hair types. With its luxurious appearance and many advantages, it steals countless men's hearts. The cutting blades feel good due to the ergonomic design, prevent wounds on the skin due to the comfort tip and cut the hair quickly and evenly without too much effort.
The trimmer comes as a set with 5 comb attachments (1mm, 2mm, 3.5mm, 5mm, contour/shading comb), a cleaning brush and oil. The liquid cleaning oil is a specially developed oil for the cutting blades of the hair clipper so that no hair sticks between the cutting blades, which reduces the resistance and volume and extends the life of the hair clipper. With the included attachments you have everything you need to not only create a nice tight beard, but also to keep track of your contour line, to achieve a shading effect or to make clean lines and figures on the scalp. Ideal in between haircuts!
Included accessories: 5 attachments, USB charging cable with charger, cleaning brush and maintenance oil.
Wondering how to use this tool? See manual.
All facial and head hair types
Standard 2 years
|Loading time||80 minutes|
|Battery life||120 minutes|
|Cable length in cm||
|Automatic switch-off function||
|Minimum trim length||0.0mm|
How to use
- Always make sure your hair is completely clean before using the trimmer.
- Make sure there is no water on the floor or other surfaces near the power outlet or trimmer.
- When the product is charged, it is immediately ready for use (you can also use it while charging). The trimmer may have a polished charging base with one pin wider than the other. If this is the case, this plug will only fit into an outlet if it is correctly positioned. If the plug does not fit into an outlet, check that the large prong is inserted in the correct hole. If you cannot insert the plug into the outlet without difficulty, contact an electrician; never try to force the plug into a socket.
- Press the button on the side of the product to turn it on.
- When the tool is on, the light will immediately light up and the tool will do its job.
- The attachments can each be easily clicked onto the tool. If changing the attachment, remove the attachment in the same way.
- Clean the tool with the supplied cleaning brush in combination with a drop of maintenance oil after each use.
- Turn off the product after use by pressing the button on the side again.